This section contains tutorials about specific tasks in openFrameworks. If you want to contribute a tutorial, fork the ofSite repository in github and add your tutorial in markdown or asciidoc format inside the _tutorials folder.
- ofTutorials - Introduction
This chapter will introduce openFrameworks and prepare you to start your first project.
- ofTutorials - Chapter 1 - Getting Started
This chapter will help you get started with the basics of openFrameworks, such as the proper method for creating a project, setting window size, and basic drawing. But first...
- Create a new project with the projectGenerator
openframeworks 0072 comes with a new tool to generate projects
- Steps to your first particle system
Is there something more fun than a particle system for making your first steps?
- openFrameworks for Processing users
An overview of OpenFrameworks for processing junkies
- Ooops! = Object Oriented Programming + Classes
This tutorial is an quick introduction to Object Oriented Programming in OpenFrameworks and a how-to guide to build and use your own classes.
- openFrameworks 007 Presentations
This collection of keynotes documents the majority of the openFrameworks core, and was prepared for a FreakDay meeting in Antwerp.
- Vector Maths
Basic concept of vector maths
- Opening an Example in openFrameworks
First steps after you've downloaded OF [osx]
tutorial wish list
These are highly desired tutorials. To contribute a tutorial, fork the ofSite repository in github and add your tutorial in markdown or asciidoc format inside the _tutorials folder.
- basics of graphics - how to draw things
- ofPixels, ofTexture, ofImage
- gl - getting started, ofFbo, ofVbo
- cameras - basics of ofEasyCam, ofCamera